- No change of conditions apply
Challenging walks and remote campsites greet overnight hikers in the park. These walks are suitable for fit and energetic walkers, and can involve water crossings, slippery track surfaces, rockhopping and rock scrambling.
Overnight hikers should plan their route according to group ability and carry the correct equipment, including a topographic map and compass / GPS. Do not rely on mobile phones for communication, and carry in fresh drinking water.
For more details about current overnight hiking opportunities and important safety information, see the related publication below.
The Grampians Peaks Trail is one of the Walk Victoria’s Icons long distance trails. The first section is now complete…
Distance - Total 40.7km Day 1: 12.7km Day 2: 13km Day 3: 15km Time: 3 days / 2 nightsStart/Finish: Sheep…
Distance - Total: 27.3km Day 1: 4.3km Day 2: 8km Day 3: 15km Time: 3 days / 2 nightsStart/Finish: Harrop…
Showing 1 - 3 of 3
- Grampians National Park - Bugiga Hiker Camp Map (PDF 129.8 KB)
- Grampians National Park - overnight hiking and activity trip intention form (PDF 221.5 KB)
- Grampians National Park - Preparing for your overnight hike (PDF 352.4 KB)
- Grampians Peaks Trail - Brochure (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Grampians Peaks Trail - Plan and Prepare (PDF 222.7 KB)
- Grampians Peaks Trail- Plan and Prepare (accessible version) (MS Word Document 211.9 KB)