- No change of conditions apply
This remote coastal park protects 55km of ocean beach. Inland, the park encompasses high coastal cliffs, huge rolling sand dunes and freshwater lakes and swamps. Coastal vegetation and wildlife thrive.
Enjoy remote camping, walks and canoeing.
How to get there
Discovery Bay Coastal Park is in south-west Victoria between Portland and Nelson adjoining the SA border, about 420kms from Melbourne and 490kms from Adelaide. The major access roads into the Park are The Blowholes Road, Scenic Drive and the Portland - Nelson Road.
Book online before your stay.
The viewing platform looks out over rocks and down to a colony of Australian fur seals, which is the largest…
The campground is located in a coastal dune setting adjacent to a licensed dune buggy club area. Access Access is…
The Great South West Walk allows for a number of short or longer walks. Starting and ending at Portland, the…
This is an interesting stopping point along the road for those wanting to break the drive and stretch their legs.…
This campground is located beside Lake Monibeong among coastal vegetation. Access Access is by four wheel drive only. Bookings Advanced…
- Gravel carpark
- Discovery Bay Coastal Park - Campground maps (PDF 492.8 KB)
- Lower Glenelg National Park and Discovery Bay Coastal Park - Park note (PDF 4.5 MB)
- Ngootyoong Gunditj Ngootyoong Mara South West Management Plan (PDF 17.9 MB)
- Ngootyoong Gunditj Ngootyoong Mara South West Management Plan - maps (PDF 14.2 MB)
Separate download file containing maps referenced in the main Ngootyoong Gunditj Ngootyoong Mara South West Management Plan document.