Book before you go
Where fees apply, camping and accommodation must be booked in advance. A camping permit is issued as booking confirmation. No bookings are taken for campgrounds where fees do not apply, for those sites camping is first in, first-served.
How far ahead can you book?
Bookings are now available until Monday, 1 July 2019 excluding bookings for some selected peak season booking periods.
Further months of bookings will be released twice a year on the first Monday in December at 12:00 pm AEST and on the first Monday in August at 12:00 pm AEDT.
Parks where camping fees apply
- Brisbane Ranges National Park
- Buchan Caves
- Budj Bim National Park (formerly Mount Eccles)
- Cape Conran Coastal Park (Bansia Bluff area)
- Cape Liptrap Coastal Park
- Cathedral Range State Park
- Cobboboonee National Park
- Corringle Foreshore Reserve
- Croajingolong National Park
- Discovery Bay Coastal Park
- Falls to Hotham Alpine Crossing at Alpine National Park
- Gabo Island Reserve (accommodation only)
- Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park
- Glenelg River Canoe Trail
- Grampians National Park
- Great Ocean Walk
- Great Otway National Park
- Hattah-Kulkyne National Park
- Kinglake National Park
- Lake Eildon National Park
- Little Desert National Park
- Longridge Camp
- Lower Glenelg National Park
- Mount Arapiles-Tooan State Park
- Mount Buangor State Park
- Mount Buffalo National Park
- Murray-Sunset National Park (Shearers Quarters)
- Nioka Bush Camp at Plenty Gorge
- Peachtree Creek Reserve
- The Lakes National Park
- Upper Yarra Reservoir Park
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Wyperfeld National Park
or call Parks Victoria
Tel: 13 1963 (within Australia).
Tel: +61 (0)3 8627 4700 (international)
Fees are displayed when you search for availability online or go to the fees and charges page for a full list camping and accommodation prices in national, state and other parks and reserves.